Terms & Conditions
ASL MEDIA, LLC (“ASL MEDIA” and “ASLMEDIA”), doing business as ASLE.TV (“ASLE” and “ASLETV”).
ASL MEDIA, doing business as ASLE.TV, is registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of ASLE.TV. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any ASLE.TV trademark or service mark without ASLE.TV's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
2. Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a My Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify ASLE.TV immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by ASLE.TV or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your My Account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
While ASLE.TV takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL ASLE.TV OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ASLE.TV WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing a My Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for ASLE.TV to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at email@example.com or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
5. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a natural person (no corporations, partnerships or other legal entities), and (c) be a resident in the 50 states of the United States of America, exclusive of its commonwealths, territories and possessions ("United States"). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
7. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. ASLE.TV reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. ASLE.TV further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by ASLE.TV upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered, or upon the completion of the license and delivery of a Digital Download, as indicated by our servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier. All orders placed over $1000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. ASLE.TV is a reseller to end users and does not accept orders from resellers, exporters, wholesalers, any businesses of any kind or other customers who intend to resell.
8. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. ASLE.TV shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. ASLE.TV shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, ASLE.TV shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. ASLE.TV RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
10. Price Comparisons, "List Price" and "Our Price". Price comparisons may be made throughout the site to indicate the relative savings amounts of our pricing. "LIST PRICE" is the suggested retail price provided to us by our suppliers. We make no representation that a substantial number of these products have been sold or offered for sale at the list price. Actual retail prices in your area may be substantially different. Because we sell our merchandise over the internet on a national basis, it is not possible to know if our merchandise is sold at list price in any particular location or at any particular time. "OUR PRICE" reflects the difference between our price and the supplier provided list price shown on our sites. Because the list price may be different than the actual retail prices in your area, you may not actually realize a savings of this amount and may want to make an exact comparison for yourself by checking the prices of other internet or local retailers prior to making a purchase.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." ALL OF ASLE.TV'S PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR FOURTEEN (14) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, ASLE.TV EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE ASLE.TV SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
14. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), ASLE.TV Inc. will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to the ASLE.TV and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, ASLE.TV will terminate the infringing customer's account. ASLE.TV may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer's account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c), ASLE.TV has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. ASLE.TV respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the ASLE.TV.com website, please contact ASL MEDIA, LLC, via facsimile at (714) 276-0382, or mail at:
PO Box 27308
Anaheim Hills, CA 92809
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
ASL MEDIA, LLC, doing business as ASLE.TV
Collection of Data/Contact Information/Financial Information
IP Address and Cookies
- We use your internet protocol address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. We also use your internet protocol address to help identify you and your shopping cart.
- Our website places “cookies” on your computer’s hard drive through your web browsers to keep track of your identity for the purposes of saving your shopping cart and saving your logged-in state so that you do not have to log in each time you visit our website. “Cookies” allow our website to recognize your computer when you access the website. If you would like to prevent the placement of cookies on your computer, or remove cookies from your computer, please access the “Help” portion of your browser or contact your browser provider. Please be advised that if you block or remove cookies from your computer, the website will not recognize your computer and you may not have access to all portions of the website.
Contact Information/Financial Information
- Our website’s registration and order forms require users to provide us with contact information to establish subscription accounts and purchase services and products. ASLE.TV collects each user’s name, address, city, state, postal code, telephone number and e-mail address. ASLE.TV uses this information to contact the user regarding subscriptions, orders and administrative matters. New users must opt in to receive commercial communications and may opt out of receiving future commercial communications at any time (see “Anti-Spam Policy/Opt-out Choice” below).
- ASLE.TV also stores the financial information entered by users, such as credit card numbers, purchase order numbers and related identification information. The financial information is only used to bill the user for products and services.
- ASLE.TV does not rent, sell or exchange user information, and generally restricts access to user information to qualified ASLE.TV employees and agents. ASLE.TV may transmit a customer’s credit card data only to the appropriate credit card company and/or credit card payment processing company. Third parties who need access to ASLE.TV user information to provide operational or other support services are required by ASLE.TV to maintain high standards of security. ASLE.TV gathers only user information that is needed to administer its business and enhance and improve its services and products.
- ASLE.TV may disclose a user’s contact or financial information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with an order of a court or government authority, or a subpoena. ASLE.TV may also disclose a user’s contact or financial information in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect ASLE.TV or the website, or enforce the applicable Terms and Conditions, in conjunction with an investigation or legal, equitable or administrative action or proceeding.
- ASLE.TV may collect information on the services and products viewed by you on the website. ASLE.TV may use this information to customize your experience and suggest and offer you products according to your preferences. ASLE.TV may use this information to identify patterns and trends of use, but will only release or publish any such information in a manner that preserves your anonymity.
- ASLE.TV may transfer part or all of your information in the case of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other sale of all or a portion of ASLE.TV’s assets or stock.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites. ASLE.TV is not responsible for the privacy practices, security practices or the content of such websites.
Site Intended for Use by Adults
This website is intended for use by adults. ASLE.TV does not knowingly collect or publish any information personally identifying any child under age 18. Children under age 18 should not access this website and should not post any information personally identifying themselves anywhere on the website, such as a chat room, forum, message board and/or news group.
The security of this website and your information is of great importance to ASLE.TV. This website has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your information under our control, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse or alteration, and we shall have no liability to you or any third party from any loss, misuse or alteration. We do not warrant that your access to the website is completely secure.
You should promptly notify ASLE.TV if your account, user name or password have been lost or stolen. ASLE.TV will never ask you for your password. If you need a new user name and/or password, ASLE.TV will generate a new user name and password automatically through its computers and send it to your e-mail or postal address.
Anti-Spam Policy/Opt-out Choice
We are committed to providing users of this website with the choice to receive or not receive e-mails and/or other communications from ASLE.TV. We strive to comply with the CAN-SPAM Act. We only send commercial e-mails to new users who have requested or consented to receive e-mails about our services and products. We do not send unsolicited commercial e-mails (“spam”), buy or sell e-mail lists, or use purchased or harvested e-mail lists. We offer commercial e-mail recipients the opportunity to opt-out of further communications in every e-mail. If you would like to opt-out of receiving further communications, please visit the Newsletter Preferences page or contact us using the following address:
PO BOX 27308
ANAHEIM, CA 92809
Please note that we may not include the opt-out information in non-commercial e-mails (i.e., e-mails concerning your order, the website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, etc.). If you have questions or concerns regarding a non-commercial e-mail, please contact us using the information under “Contacting ASLE.TV” below.
Modification of Contact Information and/or Financial Information
If you would like to modify your contact and/or financial information on our database, please log onto your account by clicking the “Sign In” link on the website. Once logged on, click on the “My Account” link and the “Edit Contact Info” link. You will be able to edit your contact and financial information on the “Edit Contact Info” page. If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to remove or modify your information offline, please contact ASLE.TV using one of the following modes:
PO BOX 27308
ANAHEIM, CA 92809
PO BOX 27308
ANAHEIM, CA 92809